HONG KONG, Dec 31 (Reuters) - China-related consumer and industrial stocks are expected to draw investor interest in 2005 but a weakening U.S. economy could cloud the outlook for the global economy and investment environment, Standard & Poor's said on Friday. Stocks favoured by S&P next year include Bank of China (Hong Kong) , China Mobile (Hong Kong) , Denway Motors , Tsingtao Brewery and Cosco Pacific . Others include Hong Kong's dominant carrier Cathay Pacific Airways and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China consumer, industrial plays among 2005 top picks -S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.