* China corn buy from U.S. leads to delivery question * Wide range of corn delivery estimates * Most see deliveries of wheat and soy * Coming up: First notice day for deliveries By Sam Nelson CHICAGO, April 29 (Reuters) - News China was buying corn from the United States combined with waning levels of corn in the delivery pipeline led to a wide range of estimates for corn deliveries. Analysts and traders said from zero to 878 contracts or 4.39 million bushels may surface in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China corn buying rattles CBOT corn delivery market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.