BEIJING, April 30 (Reuters) - China is "deeply concerned" about U.S. investigations into Chinese-made steel pipes and tyres, the Commerce Ministry said on Thursday. The United States decided on Wednesday to launch an anti-dumping probe of Chinese steel pipes used in oil production and a countervailing duty investigation of Chinese tyres. The inquiries could lead to new duties being levied against such products from China. U.S. steel manufacturers are seeking anti-dumping duties of about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China "deeply concerned" on U.S. steel pipe checks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.