SHANGHAI/HONG KONG, July 28 (Reuters) - The state parent of Dongfeng Motor Group Co. , China's third-biggest automaker, has set up a passenger vehicle subsidiary, paving the way for more aggressive development of the company's own-brand cars. Dongfeng, which makes cars in tie-ups with Nissan Motor , Honda Motor and PSA Peugeot Citroen , unveiled its first self-developed sporty car late last year, and is awaiting regulatory approval to start mass production. It did not say how much it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Dongfeng to invest $1 bln in own-brand cars-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642