HONG KONG, March 29 (Reuters) - Privately owned Chinese zinc producer Dongling Group aims to start production at its new 100,000 tonne-per-year plant on schedule in September 2005, company officials said on Monday. They said the company would not attempt to speed up construction to take advantage of international zinc prices close to three-year highs. Dongling started building the new zinc plant in October last year, one of the officials said. This was later than the scheduled start date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Dongling to start new zinc plant in Sept '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.