By Tom Miles GENEVA, Nov 20 (Reuters) - China is to ask the World Trade Organization to rule on its latest commercial spat with the United States, the WTO said on Tuesday, hoping it will back Beijing's complaint that punitive U.S. tariffs imposed on a raft of Chinese goods are illegal. In a move that deepened the dispute, China will ask the WTO to set up a three-person dispute panel at a meeting on Nov. 30. If China wins the case and any subsequent appeal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China escalates subsidies spat with U.S., asks for WTO ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642