BEIJING, Dec 29 (Reuters) - A free trade agreement between China and its Southeast Asian neighbours, which takes full effect from Jan. 1, will help China fill its urgent need for natural resources, a senior commerce official said on Tuesday. The pact with the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) will help China feed its humming manufacturing sector with resources from those countries, Zhang Kening, a director from the Ministry of Commerce, told a news conference. The agreement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China eyes ASEAN resources from free trade pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.