SHANGHAI, Dec 29 (Reuters) - China aims to conduct its first test flight of a domestically developed large commercial jetliner by 2014 and to begin deliveries in 2016, the China Business News reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed executives from aircraft manufacturer Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC). The company broke ground on Monday on an aircraft assembly plant near Shanghai that the executives said would be capable of producing 20 of the large jetliners, code-named the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China eyes big jetliner test flight by 2014 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.