BEIJING, Aug 28 (Reuters) - China's top auto maker, First Automotive Works (FAW), will sign a cooperative pact with Toyota Motor Corp on Thursday, company officials said. "First Automotive Works will sign a cooperative agreement with Toyota tomorrow," an official at the Chinese auto giant's Beijing office said on Wednesday, but declined to give further details. Officials at Toyota's Beijing representative office said the company would hold a joint news conference with FAW in the Great ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China FAW to sign sign pact with Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.