WASHINGTON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Fear that Chinese exporters will flood their markets with cheap goods has made many countries reluctant to offer significant market openings in world trade talks, a top European Union official said on Wednesday. European Union Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson said he discussed that issue with U.S. Trade Representative Rob Portman in a meeting on Wednesday and both agreed China needed to open its own markets more to create new export opportunities for other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China fears complicate world trade talks-Mandelson" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.