* EU to levy extra 43.6 percent import duty from September * Possibility of longer-term measures being studied BRUSSELS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - EU plans for a higher tax on fibreglass imports from China look set to pass into law next month despite concerns the tariffs will limit supply of the lightweight material, used in wind turbines, cars and ships. A proposal by the European Commission, the European Union's executive, to impose an extra 43.6 percent tariff from Sept. 16 won support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China fibreglass to face higher EU tariffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.