* Chinese fund to invest in Angola's first car plant. * Vehicles powered by Nissan engines. * Angola wants to diversify its economy. LUANDA, July 29 (Reuters) - Angola plans to begin producing cars next month through a venture funded by a Chinese fund and based on technology from Japan's Nissan Motor Co , the deputy general manager of the China International Fund said. CSG Automovel-Angola will be the country's first car plant. The $30 million investment will produce pick-ups, SUVs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China-funded car plant opens in Angola next month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642