* Beijing city investment arm closes deal for GM unit * Largest Chinese investment in U.S. auto supply industry * Nexteer to target growth in China's auto market - CEO DETROIT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - A Chinese investment group backed by Beijing's municipal government completed a deal on Monday to acquire Michigan-based auto steering supplier Nexteer Automotive from General Motors Co . Nexteer Chief Executive Bob Remenar said the deal represented the largest Chinese investment in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China group closes deal for auto supplier Nexteer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.