SHANGHAI, Dec 16 (Reuters) - China's top economic planning agency will begin issuing monthly reports on 11 industrial sectors suffering from overcapacity, including steel and autos, as part of Beijing's efforts to rein in speculative investment. The sectors comprise industries, including aluminium, that have expanded rapidly in previous years and now have capacity exceeding domestic demand, the National Development and Reform Commission said on Friday. It did not name the other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China to issue monthly report on overbuilt sectors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642