BEIJING, May 27 (Reuters) - The combined profits of industrial companies across China fell 1.6 percent in the first four months of 2012 from a year earlier to 1.45 trillion yuan ($228.6 billion), the National Bureau of Statistics said on Sunday. The decline follows a 1.3 percent drop in the first three months, in line with slowing economic growth. China growth is facing downward pressure as exports slow and domestic demand struggles to pick up the slack, partially due to Beijing's campaign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Jan-April industrial profits down 1.6 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642