BEIJING, Sept 24 (Reuters) - China's industrial firms made profits of 324.6 billion yuan ($39.2 billion) in the first eight months of 2002, up 10 percent from a year earlier, the State Statistical Bureau said on Tuesday. The profit growth was 1.9 percentage points higher than the first seven months of the year, boosted by strong earnings from the chemicals, transport equipment and coal sectors, the bureau said in a statement. "During the January to August period, the economic performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Jan-Aug industrial profit up 10 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.