SHANGHAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Car sales in China, the world's third-largest auto market, fell just over half a percent year-on-year in January, an official industry body said on Tuesday, in what is traditionally a slow month. A total of 152,900 cars were sold in China last month, down 36 percent from December, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers said in a statement, while total vehicle sales -- including everything from cars to trucks and buses -- hit 366,100 units, up 21 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China January car sales almost flat year-on-year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642