* China July rubber imports up 25.8 pct from June * July rubber imports just 15 pct off March's 11-yr high * Jan-July rubber imports up 3.16 pct * Sugar imports rise 46 pct in July versus June By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Aug 24 (Reuters) - China's natural rubber imports jumped 25.8 percent in July from the previous month to 165,876 tonnes, within striking distance of an 11-year high hit in March, customs data showed on Monday, indicating persistenly robust demand from the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China July rubber imports bounce towards March's 11-yr high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642