SHANGHAI, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Sino-U.S. car finance company GMAC-SAIC Automotive Finance Co and a Chinese trust firm have won approval to launch China's first securities products backed by auto loans, the country's banking regulator said on Tuesday. This is part of China's efforts to develop its fledgling asset-backed securities (ABS) market and encourage financial innovations, the Shanghai branch of the China Banking Regulatory Commission said in a statement. The ABS market, which was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China to launch first car loan-backed securities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.