SHANGHAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Lifan Group, one of China's biggest motorcycle makers which is diversifying into car production, aims for an initial public offering in Shanghai this year, raising as much as 3 billion yuan ($439 million), sources familiar with the situation said on Thursday. Lifan, partly owned by an American International Group Inc affiliate, is resuming an A-share IPO plan and has hired Guotai Junan Securities as an adviser, one of the sources told Reuters. "It wants to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Lifan plans up to $440 mln A-shr IPO -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.