BEIJING, June 29 (Reuters) - China will raise retail prices for gasoline and diesel and ex-refinery prices of jet fuel from Tuesday, the National Development and Reform Commission said on Monday, confirming earlier reports of a surprise hike. Diesel and gasoline will go up by 600 yuan per tonne, while benchmark jet fuel prices will rise by more than 20 percent to 4,920 yuan per tonne, it said on its website. For a table of prices for various grades of jet fuel in Chinese, please click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China lifts gasoline, diesel, jet fuel prices-NDRC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.