SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Iconic MG brand cars will go on sale in China next month, priced between about $23,000 and $40,000, as its new Chinese owner moves to revive the failed British brand. Nanjing Automobile (Group), which took control of the major assets of MG Rover in 2005, said its Nanjing MG Automotive unit will officially launch the MG 7 series through its nearly 50 dealers nationwide in September. But the company already received 3,200 orders during a July road show in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China-made MG cars to go on sale next month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642