SHANGHAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Commerce has approved plans by General Motors Co [GM.UL] to acquire certain assets of bankrupt Delphi Corp , Xinhua, the country's official news agency, reported on Tuesday. The approval came late on Monday and had conditions attached, including a ban on GM and Delphi on exchanging trade secrets on Delphi's other Chinese customers. GM is purchasing Delphi's global steering business and four of the parts supplier's plants it used to own in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Ministry of Commerce approves GM Delphi deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.