BEIJING, Dec 26 (Reuters) - China will offer incentives for people to scrap their old cars in an attempt to boost its flagging car market, Xinhua news agency said on Friday, quoting an unnamed official with the Ministry of Commerce. The Ministry would give car owners subsidies to scrap their old cars and buy new ones, Xinhua said, and was planning other measures including tax cuts on new car purchases and improved credit services. "Details of the plan will be announced very soon," the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China moots scrap incentives to boost car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642