SHANGHAI, Sept 1 (Reuters) - China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co aims to raise over $3 billion via an initial public offering in Hong Kong late this month, a newspaper reported on Saturday. The company is preparing for a listing hearing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, the Shanghai Securities News said. China National Heavy Duty Truck, the country's third-largest truck maker, is Volvo's local partner and competes with Dongfeng Motor Group and FAW Group.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China National Heavy Duty Truck eyes HK IPO -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642