SHANGHAI, June 30 (Reuters) - China has approved cars made by Warren Buffett-backed BYD Co and 15 other Chinese automakers and joint ventures to receive fuel-efficiency subsidies of 3,000 yuan ($441) per vehicle, a top government agency said on Wednesday. Energy-saving cars made by Hyundai Motor's China car venture and Changan-Ford-Mazda, a three-way tie among Chongqing Changan Automobile Co , Ford Motor and Mazda Motor , are also among the approved models, the National Development and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China OKs BYD, 15 others for green-car subsidies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642