SHANGHAI, June 27 (Reuters) - Qingling Motors Co. , 40 percent owned by Isuzu Motors Ltd , may list on China's domestic stock market after obtaining an asset injection from shareholders, state media said on Wednesday. Qingling Motors (Group) will inject its auto parts business into its Hong Kong-listed unit, while Isuzu may inject its engine venture with the group into Qingling Motors, the Shanghai Securities News said, citing unnamed sources. An initial public offering of A shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Qingling Motors eyes A-share listing -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.