By Tom Miles BEIJING, Dec 20 (Reuters) - China's monthly exports of rare earth metals more than doubled in November to 2,090 tonnes, bouncing back after falling by more than three-quarters in October, data supplied by China Customs Statistics Information Centre (HK) (http://www.eiahk.com/consult_e.html) showed. While the monthly volume remained at the second-lowest level since January, the value of exports continued to skyrocket, topping $121 million for the month. That equates to an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China rare earths exports double in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642