BEIJING, Feb 19 (Reuters) - A bus crashed into the back of a tanker, causing an explosion that engulfed three other vehicles already involved in an accident in southern China, killing 15 people, the official Xinhua news agency said on Tuesday. The accident happened on Monday in Chenzhou in Hunan province, which had been heavily hit by unusually cold weather and snow, the report said. A further 25 people were injured. "All the injured are being treated in hospital," Xinhua said. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China road accident kills 15 -Xinhua" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642