BEIJING, Aug 19 (Reuters) - China's rubber industry has urged the government to cut rubber import tariffs from 20 to 12 percent to cool overheated domestic prices, a senior industry official said on Tuesday. "The industry shares the view that we should have a bigger import quota and the tariff should be lower," Fan Rende, secretary general of the China Rubber Industry Association, told Reuters. Fan said domestic natural rubber production could only meet one third of demand of 1.5 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China rubber industry urges lower import tariffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.