SHANGHAI, Dec 16 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's biggest car maker, said on Sunday it was launching an issue of 6.3 billion yuan ($855 million) of convertible bonds with detachable warrants to fund its expansion. The six-year bonds will have a coupon of between 0.8 and 1.2 percent, SAIC said, with the final pricing decided on the basis of demand among institutional and retail investors. Subscriptions to the offer, divided equally into institutional and retail tranches, will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China SAIC Motor offers 6.3 bln yuan convertibles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642