SHANGHAI, June 30 (Reuters) - China's SAIC Motor Corp plans to boost annual commercial vehicle sales to about half a million units in five years, compared with just 150,000 in 2010, the China Securities Journal reported on Thursday, citing vice president Xiao Guopu. The goal to sell 400,000-500,000 commercial vehicles in 2015 could help SAIC, which is already China's biggest maker of passenger cars, become one of the top three makers in the commercial vehicle space, the newspaper said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China SAIC targets sales of 500,000 commercial vehicles/yr -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642