FRANKFURT, Oct 5 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler reported sales of its Mercedes-Benz brand of luxury cars marked a new high for this year in September thanks to record demand in China, it said on Thursday. "We will continue to grow in the fourth quarter as well, so we are on track to make 2011 the most successful year in our company's history," Mercedes sales chief Joachim Schmidt said in a statement. Although volumes sank in Europe, emerging markets continued to show dynamic growth, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China sales lift Mercedes-Benz to new monthly high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.