TOKYO/SHANGHAI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. said on Thursday it would restart sales of its locally built Mazda3 compact in China next month after a months-long suspension. On April 7, the Hiroshima-based auto maker halted assembly at Changan Ford Mazda Automobile Co. -- a tie-up with Ford Motor Co. and Changan Auto -- citing a flaw in the process of acquiring government approval for production and sales. It restarted production in October but was awaiting state approval ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China sales of Mazda3 to resume in January-Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642