SINGAPORE, Nov 26 (Reuters) - To say China's economy is overheating would be too simple a description given the deflation risk if overly strong investment produces too much spare industrial capacity, senior Beijing policymakers told the Financial Times in interviews published on Wednesday. Wu Xiaoling, vice-governor of the People's Bank of China, told the newspaper recent monetary and regulatory policies were reining in credit growth and overcapacity in targeted industries. "China is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China says battles both inflation and deflation -FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.