SHANGHAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Premier Wen Jiabao, facing calls from foreign leaders for Beijing to exert pressure on Myanmar's government, said China would work with the international community to help resolve the issue peacefully. "China's government will keep working with the international community to actively promote an appropriate solution to the Mynanmar problem," Wen told U.K. Prime Minister Gordon Brown, a Chinese foreign ministry statement said on Saturday. Wen told Brown by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China says to work with other nations on Myanmar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642