By Camila Reed BRUSSELS, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Global growth of stainless steel production will continue to be driven over the next 10 years by the Asian market led by China, speakers at a metals recycling conference said on Monday. "China continues to be by far the largest stainless steel consumer in the world with a demand level well over 5 million tonnes. Asia now produces over 50 percent of stainless worldwide and continues to be the most important part of our market growth," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China set to lead growth in stainless steel output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642