SHANGHAI, June 27 (Reuters) - China's Shanghai Auto plans to make a domestic version of a car once made by MG Rover by 2007, a company executive said on Monday, using rights bought from the British firm before a proposed partnership collapsed this year. China's largest car maker aims to manufacture its first own-branded sedan based on the Rover 75, a Shanghai Auto executive said, with an eye to selling a full range of own-branded vehicles by 2007. The firm now makes cars that carry the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Shanghai Auto to make Rover-based car by '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642