* HSI +2.2 pct, H-shares +2.9 pct, CSI300 +3.6 pct * Xi's policy comments spurs highest best Shanghai volume since Sept * China property, financials, infrastructure-related sectors soar * Ping An Insurance jumps after HSBC finalizes stake sale By Clement Tan HONG KONG, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Chinese shares had their best day in three months on Wednesday, lifting Hong Kong to its highest since August 2011 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China shares have best day in 3 mths, Hong Kong hits highest since Aug 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.