* HSI -0.6 pct, H-shares -1.2 pct, CSI300 -1 pct * A-share slide not panic, but slow grind: BoComm International * Profit taking on outperformers, cyclicals suffer * China autos sector mostly up after reported improvement in 2012 By Clement Tan HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Shares in China fell on Wednesday, lingering at their lowest in almost four years and pulling the Hong Kong market, as better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China shares stuck at four-year low, Hong Kong weak too" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.