(For an expanded IPO diaries, click ) HONG KONG, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Shares in China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp Ltd , the country's largest train maker, rose 17 percent in their Hong Kong debut on Thursday, in line with expectations, after the firm raised a combined $1.5 billion in Hong Kong and Shanghai IPOs. Shares in China South Locomotive were set at HK$3.05 in pre-open trade, compared with a Hong Kong IPO price of HK$2.60, which had been near the middle of an indicated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China South Locomotive shares up 17 pct in HK debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642