(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) NANJING, China, Sept 24 (Reuters) - China South Industries Motor Co has applied for regulatory approval for an initial public offer of shares, general manager Xu Bin told Reuters on Monday. The company is the parent of Changan Automobile (Group), whose listed arm is Changan Automobile Co. , which is the country's largest mini-van maker and based in the southwestern city of Chongqing. Xu did not say where the listing would take place or give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China South Motor files for IPO approval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.