HONG KONG, Feb 21 (Reuters) - China Southern Auto Holdings Corp., a newly formed firm which holds 52.47 percent of Chongqing Changan Automobile Co. Ltd. , is preparing an overseas listing, its chairman said on Tuesday. Yin Jiaxu, chairman of China Southern Auto, said the company, which obtained State Council, or cabinet approval late last year for an overseas listing, is starting the preparation work. Market watchers had said the initial public offering could raise as much as US$500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Southern Auto eyes IPO-Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642