SHANGHAI, March 31 (Reuters) - Special-purpose vehicle maker Four Dimension-Johnson Industry Co plans to apply for regulatory approval to go public in the near term, raising as much as 400 million yuan ($57 million), its chairman said. Four Dimension has completed all preparatory work for its planned initial public offering (IPO) and has hired Essence Securities as its main underwriter, Wang Yan told Reuters in an interview over the weekend. The IPO, possibly on the Shenzhen Stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China special vehicle maker eyes IPO -chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.