BEIJING, Nov 22 (Reuters) - China has asked government officials to abstain from using four-wheel drive vehicles and other gas-guzzling cars to lower emissions and protect the environment, state media reported on Thursday. China has pledged to cut emissions and energy consumption amidst growing domestic and international concern that the country's rapid industrialisation has placed an unbearable strain on the environment. "Government-issued cars should set an example," the official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China tells officials not to buy 4x4 vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642