BEIJING, Dec 21 (Reuters) - China urged the United States on Wednesday to halt anti-subsidy investigations into Chinese tyres and other products since Washington does not recognise China as a market economy. The call by China's Commerce Ministry was issued after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit dismissed an anti-subsidy lawsuit submitted by the U.S. Department of Commerce that targeted tyres imported from China. "For many years, the United States has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China tells US to axe anti-subsidy probe on tyres" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642