By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Chinese market for medium- and heavy-duty trucks will cool down over the next eight years, according to a Boston Consulting Group study, which projects sales growth in the country will lag that of the global truck industry. At the same time, there will be growing demand in China and other emerging markets for more upscale trucks outfitted with air conditioning, radios and air bags, said the study, which was released on Tuesday. The global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China truck market to cool off through 2020-study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642