HONG KONG, March 30 (Reuters) - China-based Grandtour Tires plans to raise roughly US$400 million from an initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong by the end of June, market sources said on Tuesday. Grandtour is planning a listing amid a recent cooling of market demand for new offerings from China. Mainland firms hope to raise more than US$22 billion in overseas initial public offerings in 2004. The fast-growing tyre manufacturer was founded by its Singapore-based parent company GT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China tyre firm Grandtour in $400 mln IPO -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642