BEIJING, Dec 29 (Reuters) - China no longer wants foreign-funded automobile factories or polysilicon plants, but would welcome overseas investment in hospitals and financial leasing firms, according to updated inward investment guidelines published on Thursday. The 29-page list -- published on the website of China's economic planning agency, the National Development and Reform Commission (www.ndrc.gov.cn) -- outlines sectors where foreign investors will be encouraged, restricted or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China unveils new list of FDI likes and dislikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.