BEIJING, March 28 (Reuters) - China urged the United States on Monday to quickly comply with a World Trade Organisation ruling that found that slapping extra duties on some Chinese goods broke WTO trade rules. Earlier this month, the WTO's top court upheld some Chinese objections to a previous ruling that had backed the right of the United States to impose extra duties on Chinese goods -- steel pipes, off-road tyres and woven sacks -- that Washington had said were unfairly priced and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China urges U.S. to follow through on WTO duties ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.